Do your children need to file a 2011 tax return?

Check your children’s need to file a 2011 tax return. A return is needed if wages exceeded $5,800, the child had self-employment income over $400, or investment income exceeded $950. If the child had both wages and investment income, other thresholds apply. Contact us for any filing assistance you may need.