April 15, 2013, is a major tax day, with the following IRS deadlines falling on that date:
* Individual income tax returns for 2012 are due.
* 2012 partnership returns are due.
* 2012 annual gift tax returns are due.
* Deadline for making 2012 IRA contributions.
* First installment of 2013 individual estimated tax is due.
* Deadline for amending 2009 individual tax returns.
* Deadline for original filing of a 2009 individual income tax return to claim a tax refund for that year.
Contact our office if you need details or assistance with any tax filing.David Bradsher, CPA