Financial Management is an important responsibility for any nonprofit organization.
Accounting Services for Nonprofits– Bookkeeping & Tax Preparation | Virginia, Washington DC
Nonprofits: Put more of your resources towards growing your membership, providing member benefits, programs services, and other mission-driven activities. Our financial accounting services for nonprofits help you achieve your organization’s goals by streamlining your bookkeeping, accounting and 990 preparation. Donations and or dues will be more wisely utilized and you can feel confident that your books will remain in order and up to date. Our office location is convenient to Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland.
- With Bay Business Group’s Monthly Bookkeeping Service, you send us your documents and we keep your books on QuickBooks.
- We prepare your bank account reconciliations, monthly close-outs and review and send you financial and management reports within 15 days of receiving the information from you.
- You will have accurate and up-to-date financial records, 24/7 online access to your accounting information and peace of mind come tax time.
Learn more about our Quickbooks Bookkeeping Service.
- Your board expects accurate, timely reports.
- Outsource your accounting functions to us and you’ll get real-time cash flow information and other information–when you need it.
- We’ll pay your employees, bill your customers, and pay your bills.
Learn more about our Outsourced Financial Accounting Service.
Tax Preparation for Nonprofit Organizations
- Even though most nonprofit organizations are exempt from having to prepare tax filings for the federal government, it is still critical to file an accurate and complete Form 990.
- Compliance with federal and state charity officials is the law.
- Anyone can request a copy of any nonprofit organization’s Form 990, and the Internet has made
- Form 990s more accessible than ever before.
- Form 990 is the most commonly used data source about nonprofit organizations.